Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Google Drive iPad App for Student Portfolios

I love using Google Drive with students and staff.  The collaboration and ease of sharing is great for the education setting. I have been blessed in my personal life to always be on an Android system until this year our school went Apple. The iPad and Google Drive, well...to be put it nicely...just don't get along well. The Google Drive app for the iPad has improved this year allowing collaboration with documents and spreadsheets, but it is still very limited on productivity. I just wish the app was as complete as the web based version of Drive. I saw a posting by Richard Byrne that showed how the iPad Google Drive app can be used to create student portfolios. Below is Greg Kulowiec's how-to video explaining the Google Drive used for Student Portfolios.